[AMRadio] NEARfest (was Re: Radio Operators)

John Flood via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Mon May 4 14:18:21 EDT 2015

Pete,
You must have forgotten that here in New England, we consider anything south of Fairfield County CT, Mid Atlantic states!  There be dragons (and NY Yankee fans) there!!!  One thing I did notice was what seemed to be more licence plates from PA than I had noticed in the past at Near-Fest.  After asking a couple of them there were two reasons they were there, besides loving Near-Fest.  The first was they go to both Near-Fest and Dayton and the second was that they pick between Dayton and Near-Fest and they "like" the Near-Fest experience better.  In any event, thanks to all of you who came out to Near-Fest this past weekend and hope to see you and even more of you in the fall!
John FloodKB1FQG