[AMRadio] NEARfest (was Re: Radio Operators)

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Mon May 4 17:42:39 EDT 2015

Could be that geography wasn't high on the school curriculum in New
England:
http://freeworldmaps.net/united-states/northeast/

Probably from a seller's perspective, can buy low at Nearfest and sell
high at Dayton. What's not to like. Not uncommon; I saw it being done at
the hamfest I was at on Sunday.

Pete, wa2cwa

On Mon, 4 May 2015 18:18:21 +0000 (UTC) John Flood <kb1fqg at yahoo.com>