[AMRadio] Something to ponder while the filaments are warming up. was: Good News

Jim Tonne Tonne at Comcast.net
Wed May 27 11:19:57 EDT 2015

Mac:

You are trying to be  *logical*  and talking   *logic*  to a politican !
That will never work!

But you spoke the thoughts that a lot of us were thinking, including
myself.  So stupid, so logical.  But there I go again  :-)

- Jim W4ENE

On 5/27/2015 11:10 AM, J.D. MacAulay, WQ8U via AMRadio wrote:
> Absolutely amazing!
> So a while back the Congress authorized government departments to collect fees to cover the expense of their specific activities serving citizens
[ snip a bunch of logic ]