[AMRadio] Something to ponder while the filaments are warming up. was: Good News

Bill Guyger via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Wed May 27 16:16:19 EDT 2015

There was an old Chad Mitchell Trio song with the line "should I write a letter to my Congressman?" Another person answers "each Congressman has two ends. A thinking end and a sitting end. And since his whole success depends entirely on his seat, why bother friend...."

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone