[AMRadio] FW: collins 828c

Robert W Boyd rwboyd at distributel.net
Sun May 31 21:04:40 EDT 2015

Relied=replied

-----Original Message-----
From: AMRadio [mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Robert W
Boyd
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2015 8:47 PM
To: 'Rob Atkinson'; 'Geoff'
Cc: 'Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service'
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] collins 828c

I also relied immediately on receipt of the posting without any results
whatsoever and wasting time corralling resources for the pick-up. Perhaps in
the future only the actual owners of the equipment should post or contact
details should be provided, rather than attempting to be a go-between.

Thanks, Robert, VE3BE