[AMRadio] Vertical antennas

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:57:25 EST 2015

Class A AM bc stations use 190 degree towers, voltage fed at the base,
but with a ground system and copper mesh screen in the immediate
vicinity of the tower base pier.
You have to employ a ground system with a base fed ground mounted
tower regardless of its length, if you want to minimize ground loss.

Rob
K5UJ