[AMRadio] Orr's Radio Handbook

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 13:03:38 EDT 2015

Charlie, Jim, and all others,

I have the 13th Edition published in 1951.  This may be the elusive one.

I also have the 16th, and the 21st.

Like most, I don't have them all, but a shotgun number that flows with
enough material that covers most anything.

Having said that, what are you specifically looking for Charlie?

Regards, Bob - N0DGN