[AMRadio] Radio handbook evolution?

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 23:34:03 EDT 2015

Ok, again thanks for the input but have found some conflicting info.  Could somebody tell me if the 13th edition was credited to Dawley as author and published by Editors and Engineers, and the 14th was the first with William Orr credited as author and published by the same 'Editors and Engineers'.  Also, the books name seems to have started as "The Radio Handbook" and then "The" was dropped at some point to just the title of 'Radio Handbook' and the confusion seems to lie between the 13 and 14th editions.  Have found a couple 13th and 14th editions, just trying to be sure I am in the same series.  Found one in Australia but apparently it costs $45 Australian dollars just to ship it to the States, a bit out of my price range.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC