[AMRadio] W5KGZ

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:08:35 EDT 2015

On 10/01/2015 08:33 AM, w5jo at brightok.net wrote:
> Does anyone have any information about Perry?  I haven't heard him on
> the radio in so long that I can't recall, nor have I seen an email
> from him. Lately his email account has been disabled.
>
> Jim
> W5JO

I visited with Perry at his house in Bevel Oaks (near Beaumont, TX) 2 or
3 weeks ago.  A t-storm took his antenna down for 75m and he's 'in the
process' of getting it back up.

Perry will be 91 come Jan 07.

He's got a couple of BC-610's over there, K5SWK/Otis' old 833x(p-p)833's
xmtr as well as WA5BXO/John's 250TH/(813) rig over there.  Plenty of
iron, just no antenna.

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR
(too busy to go help)