[AMRadio] cyclic noise

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Oct 8 18:56:12 EDT 2015

I have been fighting line noise for longer than I care to count (about 2
years) and have been tuning from 1.8 to 29 megacycles.  I have not heard
what your describe Bernie.

I tune on the higher HF bands and listen for noise from power lines the
rotate my beam to find direction and do that from mid-morning to late
afternoon.  I have yet to hear what your describe so I am thinking it may be
something close to you.

Jim
W5JO