[AMRadio] When talking about AM power

b.gaz at comcast.net b.gaz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 19:33:24 EDT 2015

I almost always say how much carrier power AND pep power I am running.
Is that ok?

I for one like to know what frequency I am on, how much power and modulation I have, and how wide my signal is.
I know some people just talk into whatever vintage radio they have, but if you operate much I think its a good idea to
know more about your signal then the plate current reading on the transmitter.