[AMRadio] OT SDR

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 12:29:05 EDT 2015

Can I fix it?  Yes!  Why?  I've taken the time to get into the entire
realm of Surface Mount Technology!

I've been building circuits with them.  I've been repairing them.

The RaspberryPI DOES have a schematic out there.  Didn't cost a single cent!

A Nay sayer in this technology is one that either doesn't want to learn,
or can't learn from my experience.

It is no different than the current arena of Drones or UAVs if you
wish.  I have one of them also.  The control system runs at 5.8GHz.  The
Camera feed back to the controller that provides FPV, (First Person
View), runs at 2.5GHz.  It looks the same inside as a Kenwood TS-2000.

We have been building better antennas for the 5.8GHz.

I can repair and troubleshoot it also.  Guess I'm not staying stuck in
old tired equipment.

I'll keep learning and moving with the new.  The next step is mounting a
qrp rig under the UAV and making contacts, CW or AM from up to 400 feet
above ground.

Then tell me how unworkable this is.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN