[AMRadio] OT SDR

james.liles at comcast.net james.liles at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 18:44:32 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,

Had one of those four legged drone UFO's hovering over the house two weeks
ago, loaded the 12 gage and dispatched it.  Going to send the body to area
51 for analysis.  Guess the Martians beat NASA to it.  Turns out a real
estate gal came looking for the carcass.  Told her to check with Uncle
Sam --- she would need a security clearance to retrieve her UFO friends
remains from the Area 51 guys.

Working on an anti-UFO missile using baseball mitt radar technology.
Probably be able to knock those buggers of at 1/2 mile.  Just love that new
techno stuff.  Last time I worked on guidance systems we used rubber bands
and an escapement system --- sorta like texting.

A friend who is an RC enthusiast started snaring those UFO things using a
high performance stealth model airplane by swooping down and dropping a
small fishing net on it.  Folks started to complain that somehow due to
global warming and weather changes, hair nets have started to drop out of
the ionosphere.

You have a good time with that stuff.

Kindest regards Jim K9AXN