[AMRadio] OT SDR

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 20:55:41 EDT 2015

Those that don't like the intrusion are entitled to their view.

Shoot mine and you'll end up in jail.  It only flies over MY property!

I don't take any pictures or videos of any one.  I record the flight
itself, *IF* I run the camera.

So you have a good time, and be sure that you don't put yourself in a
heap of trouble.

You wouldn't like time in jail for discharging a weapon in city limits,
and then paying a good bit over a Kilo-Buck to replace it.

Now you indeed know my opinion.  I don't bother others either!

N0DGN