[AMRadio] OT SDR

Jim Liles hallicrafterssr2000 at k9axn.com
Sat Oct 10 22:16:19 EDT 2015

Gosh Bob,

Your no fun at all.  That thing sounds to be a pet or something.  You
haven't had it at the table for Thanksgiving dinner have you?

You must have guessed that I own no firearms and was just trying to cheer
you up a bit.  If you believed that one, you may need to talk to someone.

Have to say I've flown RC for years and years going back to the rubber band
and escapement system.  Don't fly any stuff with gyros or auto pilots.
Never could get myself to do that.

BTW, privacy is a right not just an opinion.

You have a super day and lighten up a bit.  Kindest regards Jim K9AXN