[AMRadio] Need to Replace or Rebuild Modulation Transformer

Don Rasmussen don.kd2fo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:23:29 EDT 2015

Hi Paul,

        Yes....I can recommend a transformer rebuilding company.      They
do have most amateur transformer specifications too!

         They rebuilt the HV plate transformer for a Globe King 500C for a
friend of mine.     They do NOT require your old transformer [usually] as
they have the physical and electrical specifications on file.     Please go
to this link:

           http://www.heyboertransformers.com/

73 de kd2fo, Don