[AMRadio] Need to Replace or Rebuild Modulation Transformer

Robert Sauvan rsauvan at beyondbb.com
Sun Oct 11 13:34:04 EDT 2015

I would also recommend these people as well. I have bought a number of
transformers from them. Be sure you discuss the housing and mounting
dimensions and style with them in detail though as you may not get the
same when you receive it. I have always dealt with a fella named Alden.
They are very reasonable.

Bob-W0YBS