[AMRadio] Cart and horse, chicken and egg, etc.

C.L. Mitchell rsq14adam1 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:57:17 EDT 2015

Agree that it was an economic decision.  I vaguely remember the explanation given to make QST larger size was a stated plus, apparently at the time, the cost of the paper was cheaper in the larger size.  I remember thinking that, in high school, we used to read QST in study hall because it fit nicely inside a textbook and wondering how those there at the time were going to do it.

Mitch
K9PNP