[AMRadio] Cart and horse, chicken and egg, etc.

Donald Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Fri Oct 16 12:16:17 EDT 2015

> The people who REALLY got ripped off on that deal are those who, back
when they first started the program in the 1960s as I recall, took out Life
Membership with the understanding that they would have access to good
technical and construction articles for  the rest of their life, and then
ended up having to take out an additional subscription to another
publication to maintain access to them.

> *** Never heard of read of that understanding.

It's not rocket science; you shouldn't have to read anything to figure that
out.

It would have certainly been my case. Problem was, back when I was young
enough that Life Membership would have been a bargain, I couldn't afford it.

---