[AMRadio] Resistor sale?

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 16:19:54 EDT 2015

The thing you need to check carefully is whether they are metalized film
or carbon composition.

It does make a difference depending on the circuits they get placed in.

I already have a large stock of metalized film.  However, when going
through my HRO-50 and replacing grid resistors, I ordered from Mouser
and ordered all carbon composition.

I have indeed had issues with metalized film.  They indeed DO have an
inductive element to them.

My $0.02 Worth,

Regards, Bob - N0DGN