[AMRadio] I'm Back!

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 23 13:02:16 EDT 2015

     I had to drop out a few years ago since emails sent to my address
were bouncing back. My choices were to drop out, or get an email address
that was different. I chose to drop out. My Central Electronics
reflector account also self terminated. So last weekend I tried to
re-register on both accounts. So far no CE activity, but the AM
reflector seems to be prospering. I still have the same email address. :-)

    I look forward to some of the chatter here....

JIm
Wd5JKO