[AMRadio] Vertical antennas

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Oct 26 18:25:04 EDT 2015

It is not that I am not a fan of verticals!   It has to do with what I
could cobble together to put up!  It most likely would be so fouled up
with loading coils that it would be essentially be a dummy load.

I'd procure a pretty decent one if the budget would allow.

Now, my paltry little bit of spending allowance gets spread across quite
a few different projects and hobbies.

I'm working on some newer test gear right now.  One thing at a time.

Hopefully I'll get there to enjoy it.  Father time is creeping along.
Then that sorry Greek Arthritis, calls way too frequently!

Antenna work isn't easy any more either!  Just spent today working on
one of the dipoles today.  Looking for my Tylenol 3 right before I
walked in here.

That is the cause of no more than three boatanchor receivers! Can't move
the gear anywhere like I used to!  I am not looking forward to taking
the Northern Radio SP-600 out of the rack and putting it on the bench!
I know it is going to paid in pain.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN