[AMRadio] WARNING: Overload protection is not 100% reliable even when relays are functioning properly

C.L. Mitchell rsq14adam1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:07:47 EDT 2015

It seems that you could rectify a little RF from your monitor scope and use it to drive a relay [through appropriate DC amplification and filtering] in series with the overcurrent relay in the final.  I have not done this; it just seems logical that it would solve the possibly expensive problem.

Mitch,  K9PNP