[AMRadio] WARNING: Overload protection is not 100% reliable even when relays are functioning properly

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Fri Oct 30 12:40:48 EDT 2015

	If I ever get around to it.  For remote operation, I would prefer a
thermal sensor light/heat detector.  And have digital telemitry info sent to
my operating location.  But for a quick local senareo, the detected analog
output of the detector circuit could sound an alarm or shut the XMTR down.
I have thought of this many times but have never got around to implementing
it.  It might even work with just a LDR and a little DC amplifier circuit to
a small relay.  Similar to the devices that turn on your porch light after
dark.  They might even work on the IR from the final tube or even the light
from the red plate, HIHI.
John, WA5BXO