[AMRadio] No vernier?

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:35:49 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 10:24 PM, CL in NC via AMRadio
<amradio at mailman.qth.net> wrote:

> Also, does anybody make plain communication grade metal frame, paper cone speakers in the 4, 5, and 6 inch range anymore?

In terms of speakers I am not sure what you mean by "communication
grade."   You can still get common permanent magnet full range
speakers.  but you may balk at what they cost.  Well, in the smaller
sizes they may not be too expensive.  Here is a sample of 8 ohm
speakers from Allied Electronics:

http://www.alliedelec.com/audio/speakers/?navigation=4294834613

I have always simply gone to hamfests.  If you find what you want and
they almost give them away because most hams aren't looking for
speakers.

73

Rob
K5UJ