[AMRadio] No vernier?

W2EMN via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Sat Sep 12 10:42:45 EDT 2015

My AR-3 takes 3 turns of the knob end-to-end, so it's a vernier.  It's in the cabinet so I can't provide more details.  I do recall that I spent a lot of time getting the stickiness out of the main tuning cap, so that may be your problem.  Or, someone could have substituted a different cap to solve the stickiness problem.  I thought it was a great radio when I was 15, now the one I have is a nice memento of times gone by.  I'd try eBay for the speaker, I've gotten a 10" on there.

Ed  W2EMN