[AMRadio] 2 things

CL in NC via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Fri Sep 25 21:08:07 EDT 2015

I don't remember if I sung the praises for Mark Oppat that someone on this list suggested for the concentric pots I needed, but he came through with  a newly assemble unit for the HQ160 and the Q Mult/Bandwidth control is doing it's thing like designed.  Check him out if you need a screwball unobtanium control.

If anybody wants or knows somebody who is afflicted with the ARC21  bug, I have a full set of modules from the ARC21, removed, not clipped as far as I can tell and has all the tubes except the finals.  Free for the cost of shipping from 28739 or pick up.  I'll be going to Waukegan, IL the latter part of October, I 40 to I 75 to I 74, to I 65 to Gary, IN, from there have several options, can adjust if you are interested.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC