[AMRadio] FCC Comments

Donald Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Tue Sep 29 17:59:31 EDT 2015

You may have to copy and paste the link to your browser.  For some reason
the software used to run this list always screws up links that I include in
the text. When I reviewed it, the link wouldn't work and  gave me an error
message when I clicked on it  directly, but I  copied and pasted and it
opened the page just fine. I can't figure out what I do wrong; other people
seem to be able to embed links in their postings without any problem.

Don k4kyv

---