[AMRadio] Need Manual for Gentner Phoenix Processor

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 00:11:49 EDT 2015

Hi all:

I have a 1988 Gentner phoenix that has the AMC-2 Revision A - NRSC / Limiter card..
I could really use a manual for this thing, and the almost all knowing google does not
dig up any meaningful info at all.. Do any of you guys have any info at your disposal
for this box ?? even real world experience comments will be helpful.. I especially need
to know the jumper locations on the AMC-2 card.. They are not marked..
Thanks for any help with this box..

73: - Andy , KU4XR