[AMRadio] I got my comments in re: Radio Buoy Beacons on 1900-2000

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 09:30:34 EDT 2015

Just looking over it, I would ask Don if he could amend his statement in his
response. I think it was just an oversight.

"I wish to reiterate that it is not only the 1750-1800 kHz band, but the
entire segment from 1715 kHz to 2000 kHz
that is "lightly used", to the point of being practically devoid of radio
signals of any kind."

I think he intended it to read "...from 1715 kHz to 1800 kHz..."

Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)/W3SLK