[AMRadio] Couple of questions:

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sun Apr 10 15:21:24 EDT 2016

At 3PM EDT, 20 meters is great coast to coast, down to the Caribbean, and
to everywhere in Europe. 40 meters is showing lots of activity in the
central, eastern, and southern states and all over Europe and Asia. 15
and 10 meters show minimal activity although 10 meters has a good bit of
transequatorial and sporadic E activity. 75/80 meters many are doing
siesta.
http://www.dxmaps.com/spots/map.php

Pete, wa2cwa