[AMRadio] Couple of questions:

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Apr 10 16:43:38 EDT 2016

The past few days 40 meters has been weird.  I have a daily schedule at 1:PM
on forty meters with a station 120 miles away and the past few days, until
today, we could not contact each other at all.  Forty was long each day but
today was fine with a few low fades.  I regularly tune up to 20 through 10
and there is a lot of activity on 20 but nothing on the upper bands.

About the only time I tune around on 75 is late afternoon and evenings but
don't hear a carrier.  Maybe someone testing a new piece of equipment near
you???

Jim
W5JO