[AMRadio] Pair of Gates rigs for sale in Alabama

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:01:33 EDT 2016

BC1T and BC500K.

$300 each or both for $500.  Not a bad deal.

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=41669.0

Here's the whole listing minus photo:

I have two GATES AM Broadcast Transmitters for sale.
(1)BC1T and (1) BC500K.
Price is $500 for One, or $300 for BOTH.
Again $500 = 1, $300 = 2. Firm, Cash.
I will NOT sell any parts and do not want any trades.
Some of the 833 tubes are New. I think I have everything for both
Transmitters except Drivers 807 for BC1T. I have driver board for the
5 pin and 8 pin for 6BG6G.

RCA 1kva mod x-former in 500K, Vac. variable and 4500 volt 0-500pf dual cap.
You will need 2 trucks or a trailer, Plenty of rope and means to
protect transformers and components. I have all tools and a backhoe to
lift anything.
Plan on arriving early enough to finish loading and departing in a few
hours at most.
Again if you leave with one transmitter it will be $500.
Location is in Alabama approx. 30 miles West of exit 120 on I-59/20.
Or 14 miles from exit 72 or exit 78 on I-22.
Contact Wayne Wilkes N4YI
w4il-kb4ei at juno.com I check this once a day.

it happens every time.  Please do not write to me about the rigs.  I
am not selling them; I know nothing about them except what's above and
will ignore emailed questions about the sale.

73

Rob
K5UJ