[AMRadio] Viking Valiant frequency knob play

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Thu Aug 18 03:33:35 EDT 2016

Hi Rob,
 I would think so if there is room to do that.  I've been lucky so far and never broke one.  Surely someone that has tried this would comment?

 This a good case just to use a DDS VFO and bypass the original VFO, :-)

73 de jay/w5jay..

Can't you just use a standard porcelain insulated shaft coupler?

Rob
K5UJ