[AMRadio] DX on demand

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 17:39:09 EDT 2016

That's kind of what "they" were trying with HAARP. Ionize an area way up high, modulate it with an ultra low frequency signal and then modulate that with data. You could communicate with subs on the other side of the world. If you dig into HAARP you will see that the Air Force was building / operating it, but the Navy was paying for it.
I assume it didn't work all that well which is why it was shut down a couple of years ago and recently turned over to the University of Alaska for research.
FWIW the above is my own hypothesis based on something a person associated with the company who built the transmitters told me. When I asked about the site, all he said was "think Submarines......".
Bill AD5OL