[AMRadio] Old books and info

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 12:44:41 EST 2016

If any others are into old info in solid form, not something you have to print, the Old Time Book Store at :   http://www.youroldtimebookstore.com/     has a 60% off sale going on.  Put 60OFF in the promo window at checkout.  Even though I have tube manuals, didn't have the Raytheon and ordered it from them. If you ever wanted info on flat hearing aid tubes, along with the rest of the Raytheon line, this is a good place to find it.  The History of Radio Pioneers, 1945 is interesting too.  I'm sure this is all online somewhere, but I'm old school, like my radios.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC