[AMRadio] Active

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Dec 18 11:20:33 EST 2016

Don’t know about that bunch, don’t have any CE equipment, but belong to Hallicrafters list, the Hammarlund list, the WRL List and this list.  I also belong to the Boatanchor list and it has more members than this one but has been quite lately too.

The WRL list is almost defunct and I haven’t see posts there in months except for one recently.  The Hallicrafters and Hammarlund list have dwindled to almost nothing lately and has been subdued for a while like this one.

Jim
W5JO

From: jcandela at prodigy.net

The central electronics reflector has been very busy lately, more so recently then it has been in years.

The 20a can be transformed into a very nice rig, and can do a real good job on AM.

Jim

Wd5jko