[AMRadio] W3GK(SK)

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sun Dec 18 13:30:06 EST 2016

I think I last saw Gordon this past Fall at one of the PA hamfests
(probably Sellersville). He always liked to pick through my boxes of
manuals. He was a nice person to talk with. Always use to run into him at
Dayton.
Here is his obituary:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mcall/obituary.aspx?n=gordon-kittel&pid=
183068079&fhid=13081
Watch for wrap around to the second line.

Pete ,wa2cwa