[AMRadio] Active

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:38:06 EST 2016

I've been on 160 fairly often lately but folks around here go QRT
around 8 p.m. local time.

The Texoma Net on 3890 was BOOMING in here yesterday morning--I was
copying stations that are usually marginal and the strappers were
really wall to wall.

They must have all gone right over you Jim.

73

Rob
K5UJ