[AMRadio] Winter Solstice AM Broadcast Propagation recollections

Lee L at w0vt.us
Tue Dec 20 00:37:30 EST 2016

I got licensed in 1953 as WN9DRC.  As a cool 15 year old kid I also
listened to WGN, Chicago around 4:30 in the afternoon to "Two Ton Baker,
The Music Maker."  Dick Baker weighed 350 pounds and stood 6'3".  Two
Tun used to sing and play the piano on that show by himself.  He kind of
was a Liberace kind of guy without the glitz. I think he had a 15 minute
show as I recall.  Have no idea why a 15 year old kid liked his show.
Lee, w0vt