[AMRadio] Active

Alan Victor amvictor at ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 20 10:48:37 EST 2016

Don,

I have noticed this as well particularly on 40 meters CW. After 8 PM, the
band seems to go very long and the stateside signals are nil. The best time
from my experience on 40 CW is early morning weekends, 6 AM-noon. Six AM
may catch VK,ZL and eventually swings stateside very quickly. For evening
QSO fix, 80 meters still appears to be the best bet. In fact, Don, you were
my last recent evening CW QSO on the short list of the log on 80!

Alan, W4AMV