[AMRadio] Winter Solstice AM Broadcast Propagation recollections

zehelmer at yahoo.com zehelmer at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 10:20:39 EST 2016

*** Boas Festas ***

José Silva / CT1AXG

Enviado do Correio para Windows 10

De: Lee
Enviado: 20 de dezembro de 2016 05:46
Para: amradio at mailman.qth.net
Assunto: Re: [AMRadio] Winter Solstice AM Broadcast Propagation recollections

I got licensed in 1953 as WN9DRC.  As a cool 15 year old kid I also
listened to WGN, Chicago around 4:30 in the afternoon to "Two Ton Baker,
The Music Maker."  Dick Baker weighed 350 pounds and stood 6'3".  Two
Tun used to sing and play the piano on that show by himself.  He kind of
was a Liberace kind of guy without the glitz. I think he had a 15 minute
show as I recall.  Have no idea why a 15 year old kid liked his show.
Lee, w0vt