[AMRadio] Winter Solstice AM Broadcast Propagation recollections

zehelmer at yahoo.com zehelmer at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 10:17:33 EST 2016

*** Boas Festas ***

José Silva / CT1AXG

Enviado do Correio para Windows 10

De: Alejandro Lieber
Enviado: 20 de dezembro de 2016 14:15
Para: amradio at mailman.qth.net
Assunto: Re: [AMRadio] Winter Solstice AM Broadcast Propagation recollections

I live in Argentina. In the 80 's my father brought an Ampex tape
recorder in the USA. Before leaving N.Y. to return to Argentina, he
recorded 10 tapes with WQRX FM classic music. That's why I became
acquainted with the station. It has always been very difficult to hear
classical music in the radio in my country, although in my 1.000.000
city we have regularly 5 classical live performances per week.

I have a home page in Internet, where I have a direct link to WKSU and
WQXR. Some of my friend log to WQXR though this page:

http://lieber.com.ar

Another interesting page I have is:

"Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map foF2"

http://lieber.com.ar/1fcr

Can you guess the music included in the page? (you need Flash)

Ing Alejandro Lieber
LU1FCR
Rosario Argentina