[AMRadio] Active

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 20 19:29:32 EST 2016

While I understand your point, that passing a 20 wpm CW test for Extra
can be a great accomplishment, it does not guarantee that technical
intelligence is also great. Back in the "good old days" I knew a number
of Technician licensed amateurs who were technically masterfull in their
many designs and construction projects, yet could never get above 10 wpm
sending and receiving CW.

Anyway, this thread is about radio "activity" or lack of, and not about
the intelligence, or lack of, participating amateur radio operators who
did or did not have to take any code test.

Pete, wa2cwa