[AMRadio] Can you have Class D and Class E tube amps?

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Tue Dec 27 07:16:07 EST 2016

I think W2ZM uses one of those on 160M frequently. I remember seeing one. If
memory serves me the plate is actually kept at 0VDC potential and the
cathode is where the HV is applied. Audio input is fed via fiber optic to
maintain isolation(?). I'm just going from a one-time explanation from 25
years ago.

Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)/W3SLK