[AMRadio] Watch for FCC's response to ARRL's 3600-3650 petition

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 06:07:33 EST 2016

I knew the VEs had a higher slopbucket power limit but I didn't know
they had other options.  I can't tell if the power limit for AM would
be 1 KW input or 750 watts output across a matched load.  Maybe it's
both and the choice of measurement is up to the operator.

I certainly think those power limit specifications are reasonable.

Rob
K5UJ