[AMRadio] Watch for FCC's response to ARRL's 3600-3650 petition

Oliver Steiner steinerviolinist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:07:45 EST 2016

I would think that the less radical a proposed change appears to be,
the greater the likelihood of it's acceptance by the FCC.  If this is
so, asking for measurement of carrier output might have a better
chance of success than asking for measurement of DC input.  Also,
asking for carrier output measurement may come across as more
acceptable than asking for a higher than the present 1500 Watt PEP
level.

Ollie
W2QXR

--