[AMRadio] [AWA Group] Re: TNT Woes

Larry Szendrei ne1s at securespeed.us
Sat Feb 20 11:54:59 EST 2016

Just a reminder that the Antique Wireless Association AM QSO Party will
start tonight (Saturday) at 2300Z (6PM EST) and will run until the same
time tomorrow evening.

Details at:
http://www.antiquewireless.org/awa-amplitude-modulation-qso-party.html

I'll be operating as flagship station W2AN on 75M. Look for me tonight
between 3880-3890, and tomorrow from 4PM-6PM I'll be running the AWA
Sunday PM AM net on 3837KHz as W2AN.

I'd prefer to operate down on the 80M potion of the band - there's a lot
more space down there - but that would leave out all the General class ops.

I hope to talk to many of you this weekend!

73,
-Larry/NE1S