[AMRadio] The Future Of AM Broadcast Radio

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 17:05:40 EST 2016

Love the mom and pop locals! Maybe things are going to be looking up in the bigs too. After the Dickeys got the boot from Cumulus (except for one that's still on the board but divorced from day to day operations) more programming is being put in the hands of local PD's rather than corporate programming in Atlanta telling the station in Moose Mange, Montana that they have to play the same songs that play well in New York city.
Bill AD5OL