[AMRadio] The Future Of AM Broadcast Radio + 1

C.L. Mitchell rsq14adam1 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:11:13 EST 2016

The "good old days" of the Cold War.  In high school, late 50's early 60's, used to listen to Radio Moscow and VOA on the S-85. Could hear them almost on a clip lead.  Of course, if you took the "news" from both, added it up and divided by 2, you got a reasonable idea of what was really going on in the world.  Now days, we have all the multiple methods of getting news and it seems at times that I need to do the same thing.

Mitch,  K9PNP